Google Analytics

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Coupon Sunday – Favorite buys

In the eight weeks that I’ve been couponing I have had some pretty exciting sales, those would be the ones in which I walked out of the store without paying a dime…..uh hem, legally.  Aside from my Freebies, I’ve listed, in detail, three of my favorite coupon scenarios where I felt especially pleased with my purchase.  You may get some ideas how you can save.
Coffee Mate Creamers regularly $2.29 each, I got for 2.5 cents each. They were on sale two for three dollars, I had two .55 cent coupons, which were doubled. I also had a coupon for .75 off when I purchase two Coffee Mate Creamers. 
  $4.58 for the two Creamers
 -$1.58 Store discount on weekly special
 -$ 2.20 for the two coupons for .55 cents each that was doubled
 -     .75 off coupon when you purchase two.
       .05  I paid for both creamers.

I had five coupons for .75 off three boxes of Hamburger Helper.  The Hamburger Helper, which is regularly $2.00 was on sale for a dollar each. I bought fifteen boxes of Hamburger Helper for .50 a box. I also got a coupon on my receipt for $2.00 off my next purchase of Hamburger Helper which gave me a free box.
 $15.00 for fifteen boxes on sale for $1.00 each
       .75 doubled x 5 =$7.50 off
$7.50 for 15 boxes of Hamburger Helper that would normally have cost $30.00

I had two coupons for .50 off two cans of Dole Mandarin Oranges. The oranges were on sale for $1.25 per can. I had an e-coupon for $2.00 and food perks for .48 cents. Making the four cans that I purchased just .13 cents per can.
$1.25 x 4 =            $5.00
 .50 doubled x 2= $2.00
E-coupon =            $2.00
Food perks =             .48
                                   .52 divided by 4 cans =  .13 cents each.

Ok, one more because this one is just too good to not tell you about. My local drug store offers reward dollars on you next purchase. I had $5.00 dollars in rewards to put toward my next purchase and two 3.00 coupons for filling out two surveys. Pepsi products went on sale buy four get one free with a store coupon. I was allowed to use two coupons.
10 - 12 pks of Pepsi, normally 5.99 each were now $3.25 each. I had two coupons for $3.25 equaling $6.50 off.
5.99 x 10(12 pks) = 59.90 – 2.74 store discount x 10 = 27.40 – two coupons totaling 6.50 – 5.00 reward coupon and two 3.00 coupons for filling out two surveys.  I got ten twelve packs of Pepsi for 15.00. That’s $1.25 for each twelve pack. That’s just a little over a penny per can.
Come back next Sunday and we’ll talk about Coupon Clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment