Google Analytics

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Decorating Thursday

If you read my blog yesterday you know I have a business that caters to clients with a lower budget. I provide a “High End Look on a Low End Budget.” Anyone can decorate if they have unlimited resources and can hire a decorator.  There are people who don’t know what to do or where to start that don’t have that kind of money and THAT is where I come in.  I love the challenge of getting the best possible look for the least amount of money.  
Painting is the one way you can get the most impact for the least amount of money.  I also like to repurpose furniture you can save so much and often end up with something you really love, after all, you loved it enough to buy it once, right?
You can make a room look completely different just by using accessories from another room to complete a new look.
Furniture arrangement and lighting is key in how a room feels and looks and you don’t have to spend a fortune.
Check out my website maybe it will inspire you on some changes you can make.  Notice the changes I made in the basement/family room and then come back next Thursday and read about it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment